Enjoy spacious, light-filled indoor and outdoors areas and walking distance to beach, playgrounds and village shops. Comfortably sleeping nine, this is the perfect property for a holiday with family or friends..
At a glance:
- Main queen bedroom – ensuite, TV, WIR, single trundle
- 3rd bedroom – 2 sets of bunk (one with double below), TV, BIR, ‘Thomas the Tank Engine’ table
- Leather lounges
- Undercover outdoor deck with outdoor kitchen, lounge, daybed, bistro blinds
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor shower
- Pets welcome – doggy door
- Off street parking
- Plus plenty of extras such as books, games and DVD’s
- 2nd queen bedroom – BIR
- Main bathroom – stepless shower
- Large HD flatscreen TVs – BlueRay player
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- Washing machine
- Baby stroller, portacot, highchair
- Large fully fenced garden
- Wheelchair accessible with entry ramp and large stepless shower
- PLEASE NOTE: Linen is not provided however, with sufficient prior notice, can be organised for an additional fee. Pillows, doonas and blankets are provided.
- The closest beach to Captain’s Cottage is Beach No. 1 which is patrolled during the summer months.
Looking for a quiet weekend getaway and this property fitted the bill perfectly! We particularly liked the large entertainment area and the massive deck. Will definitely be looking to return here in the near future, and in the meantime, we strongly recommend this property to everyone else looking to stay in the area
This is the third time we have stayed at the “Captains Cottage”. We go to Venus bay a couple of times a year and have stayed in many holiday rental properties in the area. This is by far the best priced and location. Our 3 year old boy can not get enough of the Thomas train set. We will always stay here when in Venus Bay.
Very well appointed. We had great weekend with friends and pets. Would happily return again.
We had a wonderful stay at Captain's Cottage. It was modern, clean and very comfortable. Centrally positioned so you can walk to the many delights of Venus Bay. The added security of the property being fully fenced was a bonus for the kids and our furry friends. It is pretty rare find for a property of this caliber to be pet friendly. The undercover deck is an absolute cracker and was well used by us (even in the average weather we had). I would highly recommend Captain's Cottage for your next stay Summer or Winter.
The fireplace is to die for! And just so comfortable! Just what I needed! Definitely recommend.