Please note that there is a 2 night minimum. The below tariffs are a guide only, as the time of year can affect price. Be sure to contact us for a final price.
|5 nights||(incl. Fri & Sat nights)||$879|
|6 nights||(incl. Fri & Sat nights)||$980|
|PEAK (excludes school holidays and long weekends)|
|5 nights||(incl. Fri & Sat nights)||$1069|
|6 nights||(incl. Fri & Sat nights)||$1190|
|HOLIDAYS & SPECIAL|
|3 nights||(3 night min.)||$1050|
|MELBOURNE CUP WEEKEND|
|4 nights||(4 night min.)||$1650|
|CHRISTMAS / SUMMER HOLIDAYS|
|18 - 25 Dec||(7 night min.)||$3500|
|26 Dec - 2 Jan||(7 night min.)||$3850|
|3 - 25 Jan||(7 night min.)||$3500|
|4 nights||(4 night min.)||$2200|
*All prices shown are in Australian dollars
Guests are required to supply their own linen being bed sheets, bath towels, bath mat and tea towels. Linen can be supplied upon request for an additional charge. Please request a quote when enquiring.
Terms & Conditions
- Every effort is made to accommodate guests in their preferred property but management reserves the right to make alterations to bookings where necessary.
- All properties are strictly NO SMOKING indoors. Guests will be asked to leave if found smoking indoors and will be charged a cleaning fee of $50.
- Bond - We require a bond as security, which is refunded following an inspection of the property once guests have departed. Management reserve the right to inspect the property at any time if they consider the conditions of booking to be broken.
- Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival, with all dishes done. If the house is not left in a satisfactory state the guest’s bond will be used to accommodate the additional cleaning. Check out time is by 10am by the latest, to allow us time to prepare the property for the next guests.
- Please note that our maximum capacity for the properties is nine (9) people (including children) and under no circumstances can we accommodate above this number. Any additional overnight guests found at the property will be asked to leave.
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive or late night noise is prohibited and may result in termination of your rental.
- All children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult during their stay with us.
- Management reserves the right to ask guests to leave at any time, if any of the above conditions are broken or if guests’ behaviour is considered unruly. No compensation will be offered if your stay is cut short due to bad behaviour and you will be expected to pay for any damage and breakages.
- Pets are allowed at the discretion of the owners. Guests are fully responsible for the comfort of their pets (i.e. providing bedding, food & bowls) and the cleaning of all messes. Guests will be charged for any damage caused by pets and a $50p/pet fee for any additional cleaning required eg. picking up dog mess or excessive shedding. Pets are allowed indoors but not in the bedrooms or on the furniture. We ask that guests be mindful of our neighbours and ensure that dogs do not bark constantly.
- We require the requested deposit to confirm your reservation. The balance of the tariff owing must be paid 1 week prior to arrival. Access details will not be supplied until the tariff has been paid.
- Provided you give us four (4) or more week’s notice of your Cancellation, your deposit will be refunded in full less any commissions which may be due to booking agents or credit card fees or alternative dates offered.
- More than two (2) weeks but less than 4 weeks notice of cancellation we will refund 50% of the deposit or alternative dates offered.
- Reservations cancelled with less than fourteen (14) days notice – no refund.