Aptly named Dune Haven, this spacious and modern holiday house backs onto the dunes of the Cape Liptrap Coastal Park allowing you to virtually walk out the backyard to the beach. Sleeping nine, it’s great for families or group of friends.
At a glance:
- Main queen bedroom – ensuite, TV, WIR
- 3rd bedroom – 2 sets single bunks, TV, BIR
- Leather lounges
- Undercover outdoor deck with BBQ
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor shower
- Pets welcome
- Off street parking
- 2nd queen bedroom – BIR, single trundle
- Main bathroom – stepless shower, double vanities
- Large HD flatscreen TVs – BlueRay player
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- Washing machine
- Baby stroller, portacot, highchair
- Large fully fenced garden with Bocce pitch
- Plus plenty of extras such as books, games, DVD’s and ALDI coffee machine
- Quoted rate does not include linen, but this can be provided this as an optional extra upon request. Pillows, doonas and blankets are provided.
- The closest beach to Dune Haven is Beach No. 5.
Dune Haven was a total surprise with its (extra) modern comforts, quiet location, and close proximity to the beach. It was also extremely cosy and warm even in the depths of winter.
We took a week off here and were already planning when we’ll be back next, by the time we left the driveway on the last day. The value for money is excellent as we were welcome to bring our two dogs who both thoroughly enjoyed the beach (of course!). The kids were in 7th heaven with bunk beds AND their own wall mounted tv, and it was such an easy place to keep clean while were there because of its expansive spaces and cleanliness on arrival. We loved the style and small touches of the home and couldn’t believe our luck finding all this in our price range, it’s exactly the sort of place we feel we can fully chill out at. A true home away from home that felt neither too impersonal nor too cold - you’ve balanced that perfectly.
Couldn’t recommend this place highly enough, the owners are also very accommodating and responsive. Thank you! We will most certainly be booking again as we had one of the best, relaxing all-family-present holidays so close to home that we have had in 9 years.
The house is practically brand new, double glazed windows throughout, warm a toast, excellent location, very well priced – an absolute bargain. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a place that will make their holiday extra special. Owners great to deal with and very quick to respond to questions or enquiries. A big thumbs up from me.